Here is some of our patient reviews of our doctors and how chiropractic has changed their health!
- I met Jason 3 weeks ago and he gave me my mobility back caused by sciatic nerve in my lower back. Thank you! - Pauline P
- Dr. Bucknell is a very knowledgeable chiropractor, he has made my transition into chiropractic very easy. I was skeptical at first but since seeing him in 2016 he made me feel comfortable with the treatments. I am very happy that I continued to seeing Dr. Bucknell to help improve my health care needs due to the long hours of sitting at work. My back pain is gone and I feel fantastic in my high heels - Athena L
- Dr. Bucknell has changed my life, I no longer have to miss work or other activitives because I have thrown my back out. I have been coming here since September 2016 and from then until now I can see the huge change in my health, I am able to get around with no pain but just a little soreness in my back every once and a while. Staying consistent with the chiropractic care is the key for a pain free life. - Jeff B
- Active Life literally gave me my life back. After years of debilitating chronic pain I am beyond thankful. Just one example, I spent years walking around with a SI joint that was so far out one leg was almost 2 inches shorter than the other. They are even now!! I have found previous Chiropractors tend to have patients in and out so fast with just the standard adjustments it is like an assembly line. Dr. Pajak and Dr. Bucknell spend as much time with you at each appointment as you need. I have gone in with significant muscle spasms and each and every time they have given me a massage with ligament before the adjustment. I know Dr. Pajak has done extra research on my particular issues and has taught me proper stretching and strengthening exercises to do at home along the way. I also can't say enough about how friendly everyone is! - Karen N
- Great chiropractic services. Fixed my tennis elbow after everything else failed. Been going here for ages and even though I live in Coquitlam, it's well worth the time to have a great service. - John T
- Dr. Bucknell has been my family chiropractor for close to 4 years myself and even longer with my parents. Not only does he stand out from a standard "get in, get out" doctor by genuinely investing himself into you, but he cares far more than any other doctor I have ever seen for any health issue. Aside from him being a great person, he's also a fantastic doctor, who clearly takes his job seriously. Even when I lived in Vancouver, I would make the commute. I originally went in for a sports injury that very well threatened my ability to continue working in the trades, and just about 4 years later I'm able to work a job that I love, no doubt, thanks to him. I still go in for adjustmentsfrom time to time, all-be-it, not as often and I probably should. I 100%, whole heartedly suggest that anyone in need of a chiropractor that actually wants to see you get better quickly, look no further. - April 17,2017
- An awesome Man, he has worked hard with my Son to make a BIG difference in my sons Quality of Life Dr J has a kind and caring - January 27, 2017
- Great experience! Staff is friendly and helpful. The office space offers a very clean relaxing environment. Dr. Pajak is extremely knowledgeable, takes his time with you and explains everything he is doing. I highly recommend Dr. Pajak! - Scott Hyde
- I have been with Dr Pajak for around 6 years now. During these year he has always listens and taken the time to hear and deal with my concerns. He also discovered some issues that I was not aware I had. I would recommend him anyone looking for a Chiropractor. - December 15, 2015
- I met Jason at the Maple Ridge Home Show and was immediately impressed by the friendliness and professionalism of himself and his lovely assistant Heather. I have moved around Greater Vancouver a lot over the past 10 years and have changed chiropractors both because of location and the fact that all those doctors were able to temporarily fix an ongoing issue in my neck and back but were never able to develop a strategy to make me feel great all the time. After going to visit Jason and going through an X-ray, he very clearly explained to me that the main problem I was having was severe tendinitis in my shoulders which was affecting both my back and neck. No other chiropractor had ever even mentioned the tendinitis. He suggested a 12 visit initiation which would be 3 visits for the first two weeks and then spaced out a bit more over the next month or so. I was a little bit sceptical just because I had heard this before but decided to give it a go. Probably one of the best decisions I've made in my 48 years on this planet. I won't get into details but it's been 5 months since I first met Jason and my back and neck are virtually pain free. I'm down to visiting Active Life Chiropractors once every two weeks now. I no longer walk like Mr. Magoo and can't thank Jason enough. If you're in the market for a Chiro, I can't give a better reference than Jason Bucknell - September 3, 2016
- I highly recommend Active Life Chiropractic.
The staff is always friendly and make me feel comfortable and at ease. I am a person of many questions and Dr. Jason Bucknell always answers my questions very clearly. He identified root cause issues others practitioners could not, and his professional progressive approach to long term health and well being is affordable and effective. Jason has made a huge difference the quality of my family's life. - Harley K