The different types of direct billing we do is:
- ICBC - Car accidents
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
- Veterans Affairs Canada (VAC)
- Canadian Armed Forces (CAF)
- MSP (BC provincial health plan) for those that qualify
We also have Medical Services Plan (MSP)
- What is MSP? Well it is British Columbia's provincial health insurance plan. Physicians bill MSP to receive payment for the medical services they provide to patients. Physicians can submit claims for payment once they have enrolled with MSP and received a billing number.